[Xapian-discuss] Build Error on Snow Leopard

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sun Aug 30 18:27:45 BST 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 01:55:22PM +1000, Chris Lloyd wrote:

> I just tried to build Xapian 1.0.15 on Snow Leopard and it sput out this
> error [...]

Our Mac build machine will be upgraded to Snow Leopard at some point
next weekend (Apple having foolishly released it just before a bank
holiday in the UK, and then apparently shipped my copy via the
Congo). If anyone can provide a patch that fixes it before then,
please add it to ticket

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org