[Xapian-discuss] xapian omega

Krish S s2_krish at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:37:19 GMT 2009

Hi,
I have been able to install xapian build index and perform search using php-bindings. Now, I would like to use xapian-omega for indexing and search. There's very few documentation about it. My needed:Building index of files (which is located /var/www/filerepos)Building index from database (selected table, table customer)Search using PHP (is there any way I can access index using Xapian APIs or there exists xapian-omega APIs for php). Files in filerepos are linked with database (it's webased file management system) and different permission is associated with files. So, I have to format result further. Depending on permission, I also have to filter filesearch result.
Any help regarding this, would be greatly helpful.
krish
Life is short where is time to hate each other
http://www.krishnasunuwar.com.np

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entity other than the intended recipient is not permitted. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.