[Xapian-discuss] Omega radio boxes

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Feb 9 17:54:45 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 03:06:07AM +1030, Frank J Bruzzaniti wrote:

> What are the radio buttons down the side of the page in teh default
> omega search page used for?

There are checkboxes (in my template, at least) beside each result,
which are used to mark them as 'relevant', for use in a couple of more
powerful features. The documentation of this is almost completely absent in
Omega, and is terse in Xapian itself, unfortunately :-(

It's used to improve the quality of suggested additional terms, for
instance.

Do we have any fuller documentation on this? I can't find anything in
a quick pass. There's a little about ESets in the overview, and a note
that we should have more documentation, but I can't find anything
about RSets' use in generating the MSet.

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org