[Xapian-discuss] Searching multiple databases with omega

Frank J Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:30:45 GMT 2009

I did the cat but got noting.

I altered the patch and now receive the following error:

Failed to open flint version file for reading:
/opt/omega/data/scanned_documents/iamflint

What puzzles me is that default and scanned documents are both created
by omindex, live in the same dir but only one is readable.

Both iamflint files in default and scanned documents are identical:

db39353dd1d8dec502f4075513d3df7d /opt/omega/data/default/iamflint
db39353dd1d8dec502f4075513d3df7d /opt/omega/data/scanned_documents/iamflint