[Xapian-discuss] php error parse_query

Frank John Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at harrier-rm.com
Wed Jul 8 03:49:43 BST 2009

I'm having trouble getting a search via php working, I get the following
error:

*Fatal error*: No matching function for overloaded
'QueryParser_parse_query' in */usr/local/share/php5/xapian.php* on line
*1409

*The error occurs at this code

        $query = $qp->parse_query( $query_string ,
                XapianQueryParser::FLAG_PHRASE
                | XapianQueryParser::FLAG_BOOLEAN
                | XapianQueryParser::FLAG_LOVEHATE
                | XapianQueryParser::FLAG_SPELLING_CORRECTION
                );

I also tried

$query = $qp->parse_query($query_string);

It's really got me scratching my head because I've had it working
before, any ideas where I should start looking, could it be a system
config error?
I'm using Ubuntu and Xapian 1.0.13

Regards,

Frank