[Xapian-discuss] Indexing and searching on a custom data type

Thomas Chambon t.chambon at symetrie.com
Wed Jul 8 13:17:05 BST 2009

The data type is a "fuzzy date". It has a different internal
representation in memory, and differents comparison operators than a
date.
I should have to implement those operators to do a comparison and being
able to get only the documents which have a matching "fuzzy date" with
the one I have put in the xapian search request. I have to be able to
sort the results on their "fuzzy date".