[Xapian-discuss] Xapian's 10th Birthday

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:59:49 BST 2009

Olly,

Perhaps you could consider to make a donation button on xapian.org
site, that would allow users to donate money to cover Xapian open
source operation expenses, similarly as Eclipse foundation is doing.
It would make many users of Xapian open source  feel better if they
could give something back for good cause to help Xapian search engine
library to grow. Small donations are adding lot faster than finding
one big sponsor.

Cheers
  Kevin Duraj