[Xapian-discuss] Resolv the matchcondition

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Mar 2 10:07:59 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 10:31:43AM +0100, Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann wrote:

> is it possible to find out, which condition was the "hit"?

Check out Xapian::Enquire::get_matching_terms_begin() and friends.

> And we need the ability to find similar and fuzzy-matchted keywords.
> What should be the best way for that?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. If you want spelling
correction, check out <http://xapian.org/docs/spelling.html>. If you
want Xapian to suggest terms that might be related to your existing
query, you want to generate an ESet using Xapian::Enquire::get_eset();
this works by taking a list of documents considered relevant (the
RSet), and using this context to generate an ordered list of possible
terms that can be added back in to the query (the ESet).

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org