[Xapian-discuss] Python segmentation fault when abstracting value range processor

Simon Roe simon.roe at talusdesign.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 10:39:28 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think this is a bug with xapian, as I've tried this code on python
2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 on OS X 10.5 and Ubuntu, with xapian 1.0.9 and 1.0.10
(both compiled from source).

Running the attached code causes a segmentation fault on all these
systems when I load the query parser in a different function.  Moving
the code from load_queryparser() to run in line with the rest of the
code works fine (see commented out section).

This is only a problem when qp.add_valuerangeprocessor is called.

Am I doing something wrong in my code?

--
Help save the economy:
http://seriouschange.org.uk/