[Xapian-discuss] Python segmentation fault when abstracting value range processor

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Mar 4 12:08:24 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 11:53:41AM +0000, Richard Boulton wrote:

> This sounds like a good idea.  Could someone write it up as a ticket? :)

ticket:341 :-)

I've left the milestone unset; really we want to do all cases if we're
going to do this, so it's non-trivial. And we want to do it before
2.0, when (if adopted) the Boost approach suggested in ticket:186
would obsolete this.

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org