[Xapian-discuss] xapian document

岳帅杰 ysj.ray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 02:19:17 GMT 2009

Hi, jiangwen jiang:

	In fact, I think there is much documents here for one to understand the concepts with xapian. First, the docs in http://xapian.org/docs/, one need to read them more than ance. Second, the articles on wiki, http://trac.xapian.org/wiki. You can also read some of the source code, like backends/flint/flint_btreebase.h, backends/flint/flint_table.h, backends/flint/flint_database.h, as well as their corresponding .c file, these give a detailed explaination to the format of .baseA, .DB file and their compression method.

2009-11-11

 Best wishes from ray.