[Xapian-discuss] [python indexer] add meta informations

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 11 13:47:59 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to index some blog stuff through python bindings.

I'd like to know how to add some informations (url, title, date, and so on) so that I can reach them through a xapian.Enquire object..
I believe it's something to be set in xapian.TermGenerator(), but... I can't manage to find which function. I'm waiting for something like :
xtermgen.add_meta('url', 'value')

but.. well, as you imagine, I can't find which function to use.

Thanks in advance

C. Jeanneret

PS: I prefere not to use scriptindex nor omega, as it's all in a pylon application...

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA