[Xapian-discuss] [Python workshop] Do you know people who might be interested? Build a search engine Tue Nov 17 6:30-9:30pm 23st&6ave

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Nov 16 01:34:40 GMT 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 09:42:48AM -0600, Roy Hyunjin Han wrote:
> The accompanying tutorial is published at
> http://invisibleroads.com/tutorials/xapian-search-pylons.html and I
> attached a flyer in case you would like to post a few at your workplace.

I think the list strips most attachments.

I've linked the tutorial to the articles page on the wiki.

Feel free to add things like this here:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/MeetingsAndGatherings

I didn't add this one as it's happening so soon, though feel free to if you
still think it is useful to do so.