[Xapian-discuss] bigrams and co-occurrence matrix

Ying Liu liux0395 at umn.edu
Mon Oct 26 14:01:11 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I want to work out a solution to counting bigrams and creating a
co-occurrence matix with Xapian Perl modules. By check archived emails,
there are some discussions about CJK tokens. I am just working on
English documents. My immediate goals are how Xapian do bigrams and how
can it do that with windowing, like NSP does with the -- window option.
Did anyone work on this before? Do you have some suggestions?

Thank you,
Ying