[Xapian-discuss] Xapian World Tour

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sun Sep 27 17:39:23 BST 2009

2009/9/21 Olly Betts <olly at survex.com>

> On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 03:00:27AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> > Anyone fancy going out for a few celebratory beers in Cambridge, UK?
> > How about Friday 25th September, perhaps at the Carlton Arms?
> >
> > http://www.thecarltonarms.co.uk/
>
> On IRC Richard suggested Monday 28th September might be better as it's
> the evening before the "search event" in Cambridge, so people who've
> come down the night before will be around.  So let's go for then
> instead.

Ah - it's now looking unlikely that I'll be able to make it that night, due
to some preparations for searchevent.org on the following day which I'll
need to do.  Sorry about that, but don't let that stop people meeting
without me.  (You should probably let Olly know it won't just be him,
though...)

I'll definitely be available for going to the pub on Tuesday evening,
though; most probably, the Maypole, since it's closest to the venue for
searchevent.
http://www.qype.co.uk/place/86872-The-Maypole-Cambridge

--
Richard