[Xapian-discuss] Are stub databases still supported in 1.0.21?

Brian Burton dynamoeffects at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 09:23:37 GMT 2010

I have the following setup:

Databases:
/var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db1
/var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db2
/var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db3

Stub:
/var/lib/xapian-omega/data/default

The stub file "default" is a text file that contains the following:
auto /var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db1
auto /var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db2
auto /var/lib/xapian-omega/data/db3

Using the following returns nothing:
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/omega/omega 'DB=default' 'P=searchphrase' 'FMT=xml'

While the following returns hundreds of results:
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/omega/omega 'DB=db1' 'P=searchphrase' 'FMT=xml'

Neither return any errors.  I'm already delving into the core code to find
the problem but I would like to confirm that it's not a simple
misconfiguration.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian