[Xapian-discuss] Are stub databases still supported in 1.0.21?

Brian Burton dynamoeffects at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:43:21 GMT 2010

Olly and Richard, thanks for responding.  I didn't try delve thinking it
wouldn't know what to do with a stub, but here were the results:

delve -r 1 /var/lib/xapian-omega/data/default
Error opening database `/var/lib/xapian-omega/data/default':
DatabaseOpeningError: Couldn't detect type of database

Since it's a simple stub I'm not sure whether or not that error is correct.
I'm still stepping through it so if I find a solution I'll post it here in
case anyone else hits this wall.

Also I wasn't able to create a ticket on Trac giving an error about
conflicting column names.  I was going to send some patches for filters I
had created for various new filetypes.

Thanks!
Brian