[Xapian-discuss] Influence of Google PageRank of a page on other pages of same site

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:26:58 GMT 2010

Olly,

You are absolutely right. It is now very clear that Google and Baidu
who copied Google behaviour, must be gathering information about each
page being viewed from routers logs, then each page is being counted,
how many times was requested by same or different IP's, state or
countries. That is how Google rank works, it is popularity rank, and
that is how SEO can make their page more popular then yours, because
they pay another company to request their page from many different
IP's using proxies.

Kevin Duraj
http://watchstock.com