[Xapian-discuss] Failing to build PHP Bindings OSX 10.6

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Dec 27 11:59:38 GMT 2010

On 22 Dec 2010, at 04:20, Olly Betts wrote:

> I think what you really want to be checking is that the paths match,
> which I don't see a good way to do.

I can't see a way of attacking this either, short of having xapian-config -cflags set an expected directory/filename as a define, and have xapian.h generate a warning if its __FILE__ doesn't match…which of course will only work on some platforms, and is probably more fiddly to get working than the value it would provide :-/

James

--
 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com - spacelog.org