[Xapian-discuss] Xapian for mailman

Michel Pelletier pelletier.michel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:12:55 GMT 2010

Since most people on this list are unlikely to be very familiar with
Mailman, this might be a question better asked on the mailman list.
As far as anything "special" i do not think so, you will likely need
to hook into the archiver and index mail with the xapian python
bindings as it's being archived, possibly also needing to do language
detection (which mailman has good support for).  Unfortunately I have
no experience with the internals of mailman, but I do know the
developers are friendly and responsive, you should have no problem
getting more solid information from them.

-Mike