[Xapian-discuss] Searching log files?

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:39:58 GMT 2010

Rune,

Now I am running index with over 120 million documents on two indexes
from ONE 1-Terabyte Hard Drive, and hey today we got 25 results for
"rune+kock" ...

http://find1friend.com/search?q=rune+kock

I am now working on new index that will also include pictures from
Facebook, MySpace, Ning and other social networking sites. Trying to
find out where is the breaking point for Xapian, because is still
searching fast with over 120 millions documents from one hard drive.

Kevin Duraj
http://find1friend.com
http://myhealthcare.com