[Xapian-discuss] Searching log files?

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:05:50 GMT 2010

Moazam,

... and here is an example how Xapian perform searches on 100 millions
records using one physical 1 terabyte hard drive ...

running Xapian search on your name "Moazam Raja"

http://find1friend.com/search?q=Moazam+Raja

Search Result: I see some activities in Meetup.com, iPhone
development, Cloud Computing, SQL Server etc in Palo Alto ...
Xapian might be lot stronger search engine than you need. If you do
not need so much power, you might also consider to use less powerful
search engine like Lucene.

Kevin Duraj
http://find1friend.com/