[Xapian-discuss] multiple value with the same number?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Fri Jul 9 16:27:18 BST 2010

I am working on a system for indexing email, and it would be nice to be
able to store multiple values for the same value_no - for instance, if
an email has multiple attachments, I might want to attach a value for
each attachment, but a value with the same number.
One option would be store the three values as one, e.g. comma-separated,
but I was just wondering how others have dealt with such a situation?

/Per Jessen, Zürich