[Xapian-discuss] upgraded 1.0.19 to 1.2.0 - indexing seems to be getting stuck

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Thu Jun 3 16:34:47 BST 2010

Per Jessen wrote:

>> Otherwise I think you'll have to work out what is going on here, as
>> only you can reproduce it.
>
> Yeah, I'll see if I can at least get a usable backtrace.

Just a quick update - I've wrapped my utility in gdb, so hopeuflly I'll
be able to get some more information this way.  Interestingly, this has
affected the indexing run - sometimes it will now complete without
incident, but trying it a couple of times will produce the problem
again eventually.

/Per Jessen, Zürich