[Xapian-discuss] PHP MatchDecider in 1.2.0

"Plšek Vítězslav | Qcm s.r.o. "Plšek Vítězslav | Qcm s.r.o.
Tue Jun 8 16:49:27 BST 2010

Good afternoon

I would like to ask if is possible in new version of Xapian some kind of
subclasing MatchDecider in PHP. I am developing application where is
very complex permission management. so it cannot be stored in fultext
database. MatchDeciders are perfect for this purpose. But I dont know if
is possible to use them in PHP even if SWIG now supports directors.

Now Iam using ValueSetMatchDecider which takes array of visible objects
ids and compare them to some document value. But its not ideal, Own
MatchDecider would allow me just call isVisible method on the object
gathered from fultext db.

If its not subclassable, is there some way to create MathDecider, where
we I put at least some callback function defined in PHP?

I will be glad for any suggestions
Thank you for your time?

Sincerely
Plšek Vítězslav