[Xapian-discuss] Omega: behavior msize when collapsing results

Jeroen Vaes Jeroen.Vaes at vdp.com
Fri Mar 26 14:49:28 GMT 2010

(sorry for top-posting - I'm stuck with Outlook at work :-( )

I've compiled the latest SVN snapshot, but the problem stays the same. I
made a new index (using the SVN snapshot) containing a subset of the
data (only containing documents that correspond to the query of my
http://www.vdp.com/exchange/default.zip (it's 787 KB). If you need some
more data please let me know.

Regards,
Jeroen