[Xapian-discuss] New stable release series - Xapian 1.2.0 released

Charlie Hull charlie at juggler.net
Fri May 14 12:31:22 BST 2010

On 29/04/2010 08:22, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've uploaded Xapian 1.2.0 (including Search::Xapian 1.2.0.0).  This is the
> first release in a new stable release series!

Hi all,

I've uploaded Visual C++ build files and prebuilt Windows binaries for
1.2.0 to:

http://www.flax.co.uk/xapian_binaries

(please note this link has changed slightly - if you're linking to these
binaries please update accordingly, the old link will work for a while).

There are some caveats with this release, there are full details in
readme.txt, the summary is:

- xapian fails a single test of the replication system with Flint
databases, so we don't recommend you use Flint & replication currently
- no java-swig bindings as these don't currently build on 1.2.0 or SVN trunk
- ruby bindings fail one test, we've included them anyway but be aware
- omega needs a simple patch before building

Cheers

Charlie