[Xapian-discuss] Windows Binaries

David Sauve dnsauve at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 17:42:51 BST 2010

Hi All,

I've tried to grab the Windows binaries from here: http://www.flax.co.uk/xapian_binaries but seem to be running into a problem with the Xapian-Tools packages.  I've downloaded version 1.0.22, 1.2.3, and 1.0.21 and all three are giving me errors when I try to decompress the archive.

I've tried downloading using Safari, Chrome, and IE; all with the same results.

I also grabbed the Python bindings from the same page, and those don't seem to have any issue.

Any ideas on what's going on here?

David