[Xapian-discuss] Windows Binaries

David Sauve dnsauve at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:04:40 BST 2010

Just out of curiosity, what is inside the files when you decompress them?  If I ignore the warnings about them being corrupt, decompressing `xapian-1.0.22-tools` give me `xapian-1.0.22-tools.zip.cpgz`.  Decompressing `xapian-1.0.22-tools.zip.cpgz` gives me another zip.  Repeat forever...

This is really strange for me, as I've never had a file become corrupted during download on my network before and the OSX machine I just tried it on doesn't have any anti-virus.

I even just gave it a shot in a Linux VM using "wget" with the same result.