[Xapian-discuss] In-memory databases vs PHP Bindings

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Thu Oct 21 17:55:26 BST 2010

On 21 October 2010 15:47, Menard, Daniel <Daniel.Menard at ehesp.fr> wrote:
> The documentation describes the Xapian C++ API. In general, it applies to PHP but there is additional documentation for the PHP bindings here :
> http://xapian.org/docs/bindings/php/
>
> It seems that this document is not (yet) linked from the xapian /docs/ page but it is included with the bindings download.

Quite right, unfortunately.  We had a website redesign nearly ready to
go a year or so ago, but hit a few stumbling blocks getting it
finished off and ready to launch.  I don't think the bindings
documentation at http://xapian.org/docs/bindings/ is currently linked
to from anywhere obvious. :(

--
Richard