[Xapian-discuss] In-memory databases vs PHP Bindings

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Oct 22 10:55:35 BST 2010

On 22 Oct 2010, at 00:56, Olly Betts wrote:

> It would be good to have a link from the docs index page, but currently
> that's a static copy from the xapian-core docs.  I've been resisting making
> structural changes with James' website overhaul pending, but it would be
> good to get that moving forwards again.  What are the current obstacles?
> Is it just lack of time?

Mostly, yes; I've had it on my list of things to do for…ages :-(

(It's in a branch, for anyone who wants to look. Remaining to do beyond merging in changes since the branch was made I believe are just testing it more thoroughly, and some work to be able to ship built docs without the logo, since that's required for Debian.)

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com