[Xapian-discuss] Cannot index with dynamic spelling data (Perl/Search::Xapian)

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Oct 25 22:23:20 BST 2010

On 25 Oct 2010, at 18:40, Jim Lynch wrote:

> Not real obvious, however.  I'd like the API to also mention that fact.

Although it does, I feel it's a touch opaque. Perhaps we could have something added in the documentation of FLAG_SPELLING?

(Btw, while we're talking about perl, the new SWIGgish perl bindings seem to take the perldoc from the old XS ones verbatim, which I suspect is at the least not fair to Kosei…)

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com