[Xapian-discuss] Writing a Quick Start Guide to Xapian

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Aug 29 05:02:09 BST 2011

Sadly our application for the GSoC doc camp wasn't successful - sounds
like there was hugely more interest than space.

But I think we should do it anyway - I'll be in California for the
mentor summit for 21st-23rd October, so could be in the UK the week
before.  Two of the other people who were interested were based in
London, and the other in Germany.  Perhaps there are others who might be
able to make it if it was in the UK too.  Holding it partly over the
previous weekend is possible if that works better for people.

We could do with a venue though - somewhere with enough room for a small
group of people to work on laptops without much disturbance is all
that's really needed.  Internet access would be useful, but probably
not essential.  Can anyone offer somewhere suitable?  London or
Cambridge would be good locations I suspect, depending who can make it.