[Xapian-discuss] Usage of DateRangeValueProcessor

Arjen Smedes d.a.smedes at doubleforge.com
Tue Jul 5 08:53:19 BST 2011

Thanks for the FAQ tip in this case. That toolie seems useful indeed.

Wthout brackets I get an "Unknown range operation".

I'll see what the toolie brings me though. If I stil can't figure it out,
I'll get back on this list.

Thanks,

Arjen.

--
Doubleforge B.V.

Mobile +31 610 660467
* leave a message if unavailable, I'll return your call as soon as possible
*

PO Box 70074
9704 AB Groningen
The Netherlands

Kvk : 02091358
Doubleforge B.V. is based in Groningen, The Netherlands