[Xapian-discuss] Writing a Quick Start Guide to Xapian

Justin Finkelstein justin at redwiredesign.com
Thu Jul 28 11:53:45 BST 2011

Olly

This sounds like an amazing opportunity; I'd certainly love to be
involved in this. I've been working with Xapian in PHP for a few years
now and I think I've developed a fairly good grip on how to use it
(within our specific environment) and also think I have the language
capability to write documentation.

I can make myself available for that week and I'd certainly be
interested; the only catch is that I'm based in London.

Any thoughts?

Justin