[Xapian-discuss] Writing a Quick Start Guide to Xapian

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Jul 28 18:20:02 BST 2011

On 28 Jul 2011, at 17:57, Andrew Betts wrote:

> Completely agree with Justin.  But I think the last time this came up there was some disagreement over the mechanism by which the docs should be produced.  Anyway, very happy to help.

If you can write documentation (or documentation snippets) as restructured text, that'd be great — or if not, drop them on the wiki somewhere, or even just type them up as text. We can worry about the details of turning them into permanent documentation once we've got them! :)

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com