[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.2.6 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Jun 27 13:33:23 BST 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:15:16AM +0100, Tim Brody wrote:
> Attached is an error log for xapian-bindings-php:
> php5/xapian_wrap.cc:1926:25: error: xapian_wrap.h: No such file or
> directory

This file is new in 1.2.6 (it's part of the update which enabled support
for subclassing Xapian classes in PHP) and was omitted from the release
by mistake.  I did actually reroll the release to include it and fix
something else, but it seems I failed to actually achieve that.

The release notes already have a link to the missing file:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/1.2.6

> And I get this from xapian-omega:
> error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /usr/lib64/xapian-omega/bin/outlookmsg2html
>
> I think I've quizzed you before about this but it's a bit boring to have
> to patch xapian-omega for every release :-)

Oh sorry, I said I'd sort that out, but I failed to.  I'll try harder to
actually resolve it - thanks for reminding me.