[Xapian-discuss] MSet order

Pierre-Alain Moellic pamoellic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:59:17 GMT 2011

You've got it ! It was a problem with get_maxpart(), my estimation of the
upper bound wasn't correct.
Thank you Richard for this help.

I was wondering if it was possible to sort the results by relevance but in a
reverse order (smallest weight as first result, since - contrary to the
cosine similarity measure - classical distance give 0 for similar docs)

pa.