[Xapian-discuss] [Xapian-devel] Building Xapian on Mac OSX 10.6.x

Ira Ray Jenkins irarayjenkins at gmail.com
Sun May 1 04:54:53 BST 2011

I compiled both core and bindings with -arch i386 and it worked
properly. The INSTALL file should possibly be modified to reflect
this?

I think -arch is specific to Darwin, while i386 and x86_64 systems use
-m32/64...

I am not an expert, but maybe someone can provide a better perspective...

Thanks for all the help,

Ira Ray Jenkins