[Xapian-discuss] xapian database corrupt with multi-write

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Nov 1 11:47:49 GMT 2011

On 30 Oct 2011, at 23:30, 潘俊勇 wrote:

> When there are mutiple write to a xapian db, it should raise db locked
> error. But I found the DB is currupted after that.
>
> It happened very often in our system.

I can't reproduce this here, and that kind of bug would bite a lot of people if it were general. It seems likely that there's something specific to the way you're doing things.

Are you getting the DatabaseLockError raised, and then on subsequent open finding the database to be corrupt? Or are you not seeing the exception and subsequently finding the database to be corrupt?

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com