[Xapian-discuss] Node.js binding -- feedback wanted

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Nov 10 10:28:47 GMT 2011

On 9 Nov 2011, at 19:43, Liam wrote:

> Would love to get some eyes on this code. It needs to surface more
> functionality for basic use, I suspect, but I'm not sure precisely what...

Liam, the fact that you haven't had feedback suggests that no one else on this list uses node.js. Certainly I don't, and I don't think Olly or Richard does either. In previous cases of new bindings we've suggested reaching out to the language (in this case platform) community to ask their advice.

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com