[Xapian-discuss] patch proposal: omindex library or daemon

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Oct 26 10:05:33 BST 2011

On 26 Oct 2011, at 00:42, Liam wrote:

> OK, I'm gonna start on this unless someone quickly warns me to keep my rogue
> paws off the defenseless code :-)

I was talking to Olly about this before the flight yesterday, and he has a bunch of changes on top of the current system that he's done for a client but not yet had a chance to merge. I imagine he'll surface at some point in the next couple of days once he's got back on top of things again, although obviously no promises how long it'll take him to extract those changes from any confidential work.

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com