[Xapian-discuss] GSoC 2012 Update

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Apr 27 07:06:04 BST 2012

The accepted students were announced earlier this week.  I wrote a blog
post yesterday with the details, which I'll link to rather than repeat
here:

http://survex.com/~olly/blog/xapian/xapian-gsoc-2012-projects.html

We're intending to use the xapian-devel mailing list for development
discussion of the projects - if you want to follow along, please
subscribe, or follow it on gmane, or similar.  We'll also be using the
#xapian IRC channel on Freenode.

Please help answer questions where you feel able, and if you're
interested in the projects, do try them out and offer constructive
feedback.