[Xapian-discuss] xapian users

Carlos A de Boer carlos at cj2.nl
Wed Jul 4 13:35:40 BST 2012

Hello list,

My name is Carlos de Boer from CJ2 Hosting & Development in the Netherlands.
We are aside from a hosting company also a web development team and for over a year happy users of Xapian as a search engine.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but...

I was browsing xapian.org and took a look at the users list and I was wondering if someone could add our website to the list.

www.staatingroningen.nl

This webiste is a search engine for architectural buildings and (street) art objects (statues and sculptures e.g.) situated in the city of Groningen (the Netherlands).
All in dutch for now...
It's a quite unique project in the Netherlands, as far as we now, it's the only guide that combine information between architecture and art objects. For example a nice building with a sculpture on it will show this relation.

Sorry again if this is not the right place to ask, but I couldn't find any other contact address on the website. (Or didn't look good enough).

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Best regards,
--
----------------------------