[Xapian-discuss] Can not use custom weight scheme with python binding

piglei piglei2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:56:21 BST 2012

Actually, I want to make the weight only related to the count of the
matching terms,
not related with the document length or some thing else.
Maybe like the

CoordinateWeight in http://xapian.org/docs/sorting.html

Because I'm not very familiar with c++.
 So can I achive this simple weight scheme by using some special
 arguments of the BM25 weight?