[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.2.11 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jun 27 11:22:26 BST 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 06:05:46PM +1200, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've uploaded Xapian 1.2.11 (including Search::Xapian 1.2.11.0), [...]

While packaging this for Debian, I noticed that I incorrectly updated
the library version information for this release, resulting in an
incorrect SONAME (libxapian21 when it should be libxapian22).  At least
libxapian21 hasn't been previously used by a released version, but I'll
roll a 1.2.12 release with this fix shortly.

If you want to fix it for yourself before that, just change this line in
configure to say 27:0:5 instead:

LIBRARY_VERSION_INFO=26:0:5