[Xapian-discuss] ValueCountMatchSpy with collapse_key

Matthew Story matthewstory at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:11:25 BST 2012

Using the python bindings, I'm having some interesting results with
faceting on an enquire with collapse key set.  The issue is that the
ValueCountMatchSpy results seem to tally the uncollapsed set, not the
collapsed set.

Any way around this?  Can provide example code if necessary, but I can
reliably produce the correct number of facets against the correct results
set by toggling set_collapse_key, and I have verified that the inspection
size is the doc count, to ensure no estimation is occurring.

Thanks.

--
regards,
matt