[Xapian-discuss] editdistance.cc average case and worst case running time compared to dynamic programming algorithm

Frank Chang frank_chang91 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:34:44 BST 2012

Mr. Olly Betts, Thank you for your reply. I had just about given up hope from ever hearing from you. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. After I return from the doctor's appointment tomorrow, I will follow the steps outlined in your thoughtful email and report back to you. Again, thank you for your courtesy.