[Xapian-discuss] Olly Betts, Has anyone tested the new Edit Distance(SQLServer) algorithm compared to the current one? Thank you.

Frank Chang frank_chang91 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:55:15 GMT 2013

      Olly Betts, Thank you for your reply. Our software director says that there are about 10 C++ source files & header files in test harness.
             Would you prefer a Windows Microsoft Visual Studio C++ test harness or a Read Hat LINUX C++ test harness with a GNUmakefile? Would a zip file or *.tar.gz be okay with you. Good evening.