[Xapian-discuss] help simple queston

Jacquelie Mackay jackie at covent-garden.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 10:45:20 BST 2013

Hello,
I had a friend install Xapian on my site Covent-garden.co.uk and then
he got some deadlines (100% pre-occupied) so has no time (for quite a
while) to also index the blog and make alterations to 'simplify' the
look of the search results list

I am not a coder at all so I don't even know how to ask the right
questions.  And good at following instructions accurately.

This site BTW is a non profit (and no ads) service site with the map I
built up from the year dot (when the Web was invented). Now 3 sq
miles.  Happy to reveal my mission/s but to keep it short ... just ask
me and....

phone 07832301971 (c/back)  - skype databaron - US local VOIP 718 715
0468

Jackie
Jackie Mackay